LAST UPDATED ON 22 FEBRUARY 2021
Full curfew – From 28th Jan, 2021 at 23:59 to 1st March, 2021 at 05:00
- From 22nd February to 1st March: Full curfew except for essential needs starting from Friday 20:00 until Monday 05:00. People can visit nearest open business. On Saturday only, markets, petrol stations, grocery, butcher, bakery will be open and on Sunday only pharmacies on duty will be available.
- From 22nd February to 26th February: All businesses except those listed below will be open with new regulations: Theatre and cinema, performance centres, concert halls, bars, cafes, engagement & wedding halls, birthdays, religious festivals, casinos, taverns, cafeterias, internet cafes, all game halls, indoor children playgrounds, clubs, swimming pools, massage salons, spa, indoors sports halls, open buffets, restaurants, hair dressers, barbers, beauty salons, tattooists, open markets, night clubs, Turkish Baths, saunas.
Night curfew – From 22nd Feb to 26th Feb between 20:00 and 05:00
- Markets will be open between 08:00 and 18:00, others will be open between 10:00 and 18:00.
- Restaurants, cafes, buffets, etc. will work only as home delivery (take away) between 07:00 and 21:00.
Travel Rules between districts
- Traveling from or to Nicosia and Kyrenia from other districts will be subject to special permission and under the control of districts authorities.
- The priority groups for the first round of vaccinations include people aged 65 and over and anyone suffering from chronic illness.
Entering the TRNC – Valid until next update
- Any passengers entering from abroad will be subject to a 10-day quarantine, provided they submit negative PCR test results for the last 3 days. additional PCR tests will be performed at the end of the quarantine.
- Anyone who has been in the USA, UK, Netherlands, Denmark and South Africa in the last 14 days will not be accepted, with the exception of TRNC citizens from those countries who will have to stay in quarantine for 14 days.
- Passengers coming from Turkey to the TRNC should submit negative PCR test result documents, which must have a QR code.
- All test and quarantine fees will be covered by the passengers, including citizens of the TRNC.