- From Monday to Saturday between 21:00 and 05:00
- From Saturday at 21:00 to Monday at 05:00, except for essential needs
- As of 27th May, the curfew will be between 22:30 and 05:00 every day of the week.
Business opening hours
- Markets will be open Monday to Saturday between 07:00 and 20:00. Retail and merchandising services, restaurants and all services/sectors that are not specified as closed will serve between 8:30 and 20:00. Restaurants, cafes, patisseries and taverns will be open between 10:00 and 20:30.
- Barbershops, hairdressers, beauty salons and tattoo studios can operate between 07:00 and 20:00.
- All businesses and activities, except for pharmacies, petrol stations, bakeries, livestock and related enterprises will be closed on Sunday. Restaurants, patisseries, cafes, taverns offering delivery services will be allowed to open Sunday.
- Hotel staff are permitted to leave the hotel 2 days after the customers leave dependant on a negative PCR test result.
- In order to minimise the duration of stay in indoor and outdoor areas and to reduce the risk of contamination, it has been decided not to allow the performance of live music in the relevant enterprises (cafe, restaurant, tavern, park, etc.) until 27th May.
- Festival areas, amusement parks, etc., which were going to be set up for Ramadan will not be permitted. In addition, the ability to hold or establish such events will be re-evaluated in the coming days.
- With the decrease in the number of cases, it has been decided to allow celebrations/feasts and family visits only within the scope of the nuclear family in order to prevent the increase of transmission again.
- As of 17th May, sea cruise tour boats can serve at one third of their capacity. Tour staff will be required to have a repeat PCR test every seven days.
- If all staff in internet cafes have their PCR tests by 17th May, they can open on 18th May. Customer details need to be logged and will be able to use the computers for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Engagements, weddings, circumcision ceremonies can be held in open areas within the framework of the rules specified in a commitment letter which will be prepared and signed.
- As long as weekly PCR tests are done, team sports can train in indoor and outdoor areas and begin competitions without spectators on 17th May.
- Cinemas, engagement-wedding halls, birthdays, mevlids (religious ceremony after death of someone), casinos, bars, taverns, hookah cafes and lounges, all kinds of game halls, indoor playgrounds, internet cafes, massage rooms, spas, open buffet restaurants, night clubs, clubs, Turkish baths, saunas.
- There will be 6 flights on 12th May and 4 charter flights on 13th May for a one-off 3-night indoor hotel tourism due to Ramadan.
- The issue of double PCR negativity and double vaccination entry into the country without quarantine will be re-evaluated as of 10th June, according to the current epidemiological data and the vaccination rate.
- Due to the increasing number of cases in India, Brazil, Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Sierra Leone and Cameroon, it has been decided to stop any entry into the TRNC from these countries (excluding TRNC citizens) until a second decision is taken.